- on A Life Healthy Living This is my first time in A-life and I had lots of fun with Ashleigh, Hadi H and Hussnain my favourit…
- on A Life Healthy Living Today we were invited to A life . We talk about healthy things, and we did lots of activity.We all l…
- on Fun with factors This looks fun Mrs Bain
- on Learning about how discrimination and prejudice I loved this lesson Mrs Bain,especially the bit with the chattaboxes.Turrab thought we finished them…
- on Fun with factors A prime number is divisible by its self and 1 for example 2 is a prime number I learned a lot from t…
Tag Archives: Joyce
On Wednesday Miss Lowe came and made clay pots with us. She told us that there were two ways how to make them. The to ways how to make them was pinch clay pot or the play pot that was … Continue reading
We have been learning all about rocks in science. We have been learning all about Metamorphic rocks. Rocks are amazing! Rocks are so solid.Can you guess the other two names of rocks?
In the classes I have been learning new, amazing and wonderful things. In reception it is as large as a beautiful, brown and shiny house. And, in the reception class I have learned how to write sentences. My neat sentences that I … Continue reading
On Thursday 14th January 2016 the Stone Age Workshop came to our class 3T.Then were called Mr and Mrs Trevor.They were kind, helpful and also very knowledgable. Mr Trevor was an explorer.They told us how to make their clothes.And it … Continue reading
In year3, we have been learning about the Stone Age. It is a fun and very exciting place to learn about. The three words of the Stone Age are Neolithic, Palaeolithic and Mesolithic. They lived in brown caves as brown … Continue reading
In nursery, I have learned how to count. Learning how to count for me, is quite easy. I learned how to count like this 1,2,3.4,5…! Then we tried saying bigger numbers and I said them all right. I even got a … Continue reading
Our pantomime was about Dick Whitington. Everyone enjoyed it. On that day when the pantomime came it was also non-uniform day. I wore a brown jacket with silver zips. I liked the part when the girl slammed the door right in … Continue reading
If you are on you tube make sure an adult is with you because bad things might come up on your screen. Don’t read JUNK messages! Make sure you don’t talk to strangers. Do not spill water over your computer … Continue reading
On Friday we went to a museum in Manchester. It was fun there. First, we had to split into six groups,I was in Miss Moore’s group. It was tricky to follow the group you were with because we were moving … Continue reading
To keep safe from the fireworks wear gloves. Stay away from fireworks. They are really you. They can badly hurt you. The reason we celebrate “Bonfire Night”it is to remember when Guy Fawkes tried to blow the houses of parliament.