- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really enjoyed the smiley reward my favourite part was when we went on the inflatable and had a ra…
- on The Lady of Shalott I really enjoyed reading The Lady of Shallot my favourite line is : “She left them web she left the…
- on The Lady of Shalott I liked the book because it was very mysterious and a curse was on her. We had no idea about what th…
- on Trip to Haydock Race Course I had so much fun going to haydock park I hope we can go again
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really enjoyed the army it is one of the best smiley rewards ever.
Tag Archives: Joyce
On Wednesday Miss Lowe came and made clay pots with us. She told us that there were two ways how to make them. The to ways how to make them was pinch clay pot or the play pot that was … Continue reading
We have been learning all about rocks in science. We have been learning all about Metamorphic rocks. Rocks are amazing! Rocks are so solid.Can you guess the other two names of rocks?
In the classes I have been learning new, amazing and wonderful things. In reception it is as large as a beautiful, brown and shiny house. And, in the reception class I have learned how to write sentences. My neat sentences that I … Continue reading
On Thursday 14th January 2016 the Stone Age Workshop came to our class 3T.Then were called Mr and Mrs Trevor.They were kind, helpful and also very knowledgable. Mr Trevor was an explorer.They told us how to make their clothes.And it … Continue reading
In year3, we have been learning about the Stone Age. It is a fun and very exciting place to learn about. The three words of the Stone Age are Neolithic, Palaeolithic and Mesolithic. They lived in brown caves as brown … Continue reading
In nursery, I have learned how to count. Learning how to count for me, is quite easy. I learned how to count like this 1,2,3.4,5…! Then we tried saying bigger numbers and I said them all right. I even got a … Continue reading
Our pantomime was about Dick Whitington. Everyone enjoyed it. On that day when the pantomime came it was also non-uniform day. I wore a brown jacket with silver zips. I liked the part when the girl slammed the door right in … Continue reading
If you are on you tube make sure an adult is with you because bad things might come up on your screen. Don’t read JUNK messages! Make sure you don’t talk to strangers. Do not spill water over your computer … Continue reading
On Friday we went to a museum in Manchester. It was fun there. First, we had to split into six groups,I was in Miss Moore’s group. It was tricky to follow the group you were with because we were moving … Continue reading
To keep safe from the fireworks wear gloves. Stay away from fireworks. They are really you. They can badly hurt you. The reason we celebrate “Bonfire Night”it is to remember when Guy Fawkes tried to blow the houses of parliament.