- on World Book Day The World Book Day was really fun we did lots of work and in literacy we did a book recommendation
- on World Book Day Mrs Bain I really enjoyed World Book Day it was really good we got to review books to others and hav…
- on Working with the artist I really loved the artist on Tuesday 30 January. I worked with Safi, Hassnain and India. We had lots…
- on Working with the artist I loved it
- on Working with the artist I loved the artist it was the best thing in my life
Tag Archives: history
I was really excited about our school trip. I made sure I wore warm clothing because we would be outside all day. When we got to school we were put into groups some from our class and some from Miss … Continue reading
Today we went on a school trip . I was in Mrs Thompson group . It was so awesome trip ever. It was better then science and industry museum. We did fire building and eating popcorn,toasted marshmallows , den building and archery. Thank you Mrs Thompson and … Continue reading
On the trip day everyone was wearing Trackies and ready to go on the trip, but we were waiting for all the people to get there. When we got there, we learnt some instructions to know what we were doing, so we didn’t hurt our selves. Also we practiced … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing trip! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and all the children behaved impeccably – well done, Oxford Grove! Here you can find the photos for Groups 1, 2 and 3. Group 1 – Mrs Thompson Group … Continue reading
I’m really exited for Thursday. Year 3T and 3K are going on a school trip . We’re going to make den’s archery and do a campfire and tell storys.
Wow, Year 3T – what did you think of the Fun Food Chef? WRITING CHALLENGE! Tell me your favourite part AND explain what you liked about it.
Stone age people when they need to wipe there bum they use leaves.They use sharp knifes to catch animals.Stone age people used animal fur for there clothes to keep them warm at night.If they had a headache they will get … Continue reading
Wow, Pop Project was absolutely brilliant! Click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see them in more detail. WRITING CHALLENGE! Tell me something you learned, … Continue reading
I am looking forward to the smiley award which this time is the POP PROJECT !!!!!!!!! I am also looking forward to singing songs in the assembly with them.