- on Mini golf I really enjoyer the mini golf ️♂️ so thank you miss Bain I will miss you
- on Mini golf I loved the mini golf it was so fun! But I found it tricky. Anyway other than that it was the best s…
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really loved this reward because it made me really exited because I love enflatables especially ob…
- on Our finished portraits I’ve really enjoyed doing portraits I put detail all around the face trying to make it look really g…
- on Our finished portraits I really enjoyed this lesson! It was fun and all the portrates were brilliant! Well done to my class…
Tag Archives: DT
Today, we have made the healthy desserts which we designed for our Design Technology work! Most of us designed fruit kebabs, but some of us designed fruit jelly and even fun fruit faces aimed at little kids! Have a look … Continue reading
On the trip day everyone was wearing Trackies and ready to go on the trip, but we were waiting for all the people to get there. When we got there, we learnt some instructions to know what we were doing, so we didn’t hurt our selves. Also we practiced … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing trip! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and all the children behaved impeccably – well done, Oxford Grove! Here you can find the photos for Groups 1, 2 and 3. Group 1 – Mrs Thompson Group … Continue reading
I’m really exited for Thursday. Year 3T and 3K are going on a school trip . We’re going to make den’s archery and do a campfire and tell storys.
Here are some photos of us enjoying our workshop with the Fun Food Chef! Click the photos to see them full size.
Wow, Year 3T – what did you think of the Fun Food Chef? WRITING CHALLENGE! Tell me your favourite part AND explain what you liked about it.
On Wednesday Miss Lowe came and made clay pots with us. She told us that there were two ways how to make them. The to ways how to make them was pinch clay pot or the play pot that was … Continue reading
This afternoon, we have been making clay pots with Miss Lowe – just like Stone Age people used to do! We used two methods – either a coil pot where you make a snake first and then wind it into a … Continue reading