- on World Book Day The World Book Day was really fun we did lots of work and in literacy we did a book recommendation
- on World Book Day Mrs Bain I really enjoyed World Book Day it was really good we got to review books to others and hav…
- on Working with the artist I really loved the artist on Tuesday 30 January. I worked with Safi, Hassnain and India. We had lots…
- on Working with the artist I loved it
- on Working with the artist I loved the artist it was the best thing in my life
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Today we celebrated World Book Day, we made book marks for our favourite books. Year 5 you know my favourite author is William Shakespeare – but who is yours?
In year 5 we love our drumming and brass lessons, every Friday we split into two groups. Half of us go to drumming lessons and the other half brass lessons. We have all had the chance to do drumming and … Continue reading
We are working together to create a whole school sculpture. We worked to create a ‘skin’ for the trees and birds, using tissue paper and glue. It was very sticky but really good fun. We cannot wait to see how … Continue reading
Year 5 this is the website for our coding club! Ghostbusters Miss Longmore
Today we had a healthy living workshop, it was full of fun activities and we learnt all about how to keep our bodies healthy. Mrs Bain loved it because it was full of science facts.
In our guided reading lessons we have been reading Macbeth by William Shakespeare – last term we read The Tempest. Today in our lesson we compared and contrasted these two plays. We considered setting, characters, genre and plot. What similarities … Continue reading
Today in maths we were finding the factors of numbers and working with prime numbers. It has been our Autumn term target.
In our RE lessons we discussed how different religions teach people to treat others. Year 5 what did you find out was the same about Christian and Islamic beliefs about how you treat other people?
In science we made a human line graph to show the results of our science investigation. Read our conclusions below…
Today we discussed gender stereotypes with Fort Alice. We discussed how boys and girls can do anything they want to do. We held a courtroom discussion about whether boys are stronger than girls.