- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really enjoyed the smiley reward my favourite part was when we went on the inflatable and had a ra…
- on The Lady of Shalott I really enjoyed reading The Lady of Shallot my favourite line is : “She left them web she left the…
- on The Lady of Shalott I liked the book because it was very mysterious and a curse was on her. We had no idea about what th…
- on Trip to Haydock Race Course I had so much fun going to haydock park I hope we can go again
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really enjoyed the army it is one of the best smiley rewards ever.
Author Archives: Mrs Bain
In our computing lessons we have been using 2 code to improve our coding skills we have also needed to use our problems solving skills to debug errors.
In our English lessons we have been reading The Lady of Shalott, it is a very mysterious narrative poem. We really enjoyed it, we compared it to another narrative poem we have read ‘The Highway Man.’ Then we wrote our … Continue reading
Our Spring Term smiley reward was the army. They brought a huge inflatable assault course with them and made us work really hard. Most of us thought it was the best smiley reward we have had so far.
We have had a very exciting day today, Year 5 from Prestolee Primary School came to join in with our music lessons. We had lots of fun meeting new friends and performing our songs together. We also got to share our … Continue reading
Today year 5B went on a trip to visit Haydock Park, we got to run the race course before the horses, we also used lots of maths skills to calculate the perimeter of the parade ring and the length of … Continue reading
In our art lesson we have been researching Maya masks, we have researched battle, event and death masks. We then designed our masks based on the research we had conducted. We tried to use similar colours and patterns. We did … Continue reading
In our science lessons we have been finding out about reversible and irreversible changes. We added bicarbonate of soda to vinegar to see what happened. Have look for yourself…
Today we celebrated World Book Day, we made book marks for our favourite books. Year 5 you know my favourite author is William Shakespeare – but who is yours?
In year 5 we love our drumming and brass lessons, every Friday we split into two groups. Half of us go to drumming lessons and the other half brass lessons. We have all had the chance to do drumming and … Continue reading