- on A Life Healthy Living This is my first time in A-life and I had lots of fun with Ashleigh, Hadi H and Hussnain my favourit…
- on A Life Healthy Living Today we were invited to A life . We talk about healthy things, and we did lots of activity.We all l…
- on Fun with factors This looks fun Mrs Bain
- on Learning about how discrimination and prejudice I loved this lesson Mrs Bain,especially the bit with the chattaboxes.Turrab thought we finished them…
- on Fun with factors A prime number is divisible by its self and 1 for example 2 is a prime number I learned a lot from t…
Author Archives: Mrs Bain
Today we had a healthy living workshop, it was full of fun activities and we learnt all about how to keep our bodies healthy. Mrs Bain loved it because it was full of science facts.
In our guided reading lessons we have been reading Macbeth by William Shakespeare – last term we read The Tempest. Today in our lesson we compared and contrasted these two plays. We considered setting, characters, genre and plot. What similarities … Continue reading
Today in maths we were finding the factors of numbers and working with prime numbers. It has been our Autumn term target.
In our RE lessons we discussed how different religions teach people to treat others. Year 5 what did you find out was the same about Christian and Islamic beliefs about how you treat other people?
In science we made a human line graph to show the results of our science investigation. Read our conclusions below…
Today we discussed gender stereotypes with Fort Alice. We discussed how boys and girls can do anything they want to do. We held a courtroom discussion about whether boys are stronger than girls.
We made 5 parachutes, each with a different surface area, then timed how long they each took to fall to the ground. What did you find out 5B?
Today we investigated area of parachutes, we had to create parachutes of a given area. We are going to test which area of parachute stays in the air the longest. We will update you on our results when we have … Continue reading
Today Olaf the Viking came to visit us in school. He brought lots of artefacts with him, look at the fun we had…
Today we worked as a whole class to produce a fantastic performance. Thank you to all the parents who came to watch us after school. Here are some snap shots of us rehearsing , this afternoon. We were amazing.