Science Investigations

We made 5 parachutes, each with a different surface area, then timed how long they each took to fall to the ground. What did you find out 5B?

7 Responses to Science Investigations

1. 0272013gp says:

What great fun! What other experiments have you been doing?

2. Natasha says:

we found out the largest parachute would take the longest to reach the ground because the air gets stuck under the parachute called air resistance .

3. Fatima says:

I really enjoyed this science experiment it was very fun, I also learnt a lot of things like the scrunched up ball will go faster because the gravity is pulling it to the ground ,the flat piece of paper will go slower because the air resistance goes underneath the paper which means it will Couse it to take longer and the folded piece of paper will go a little bit faster than the flat paper because the air resistance will go underneath it like the other one but a bit faster.

4. Tatiana says:

We finished our parachutes and they turned out amazing we even put plasticen on them. Miss Bain said next week we are going to take them home

5. Hadi W says:

I loved making the parachute I enjoyed too much and can we do it again.

6. Harvey says:

I enjoyed when we did the science investigation because I liked making the parachutes. My favourite part of the day was when we dropped the parachutes. It was my favourite part of the day because I liked watching the time it took for the parachute to fall. (:
    (:

7. Saarah says:

I loved making the parachutes because we did a lot of crafts and I loved doing that. My partner was Daisy but when we finished Ashleigh didn’t have a partner so we worked as a three. I liked testing and timing it.