Our class orchestra

Today we worked as a whole class to produce a fantastic performance. Thank you to all the parents who came to watch us after school. Here are some snap shots of us rehearsing , this afternoon. We were amazing.

9 Responses to Our class orchestra

1. Fatima says:

We really enjoyed this drumming assembly thank you Mr Bamford for teaching us these amazing drumming moves.

2. Sanah says:

Yesterday I loved the drumming and the tap sticks. I thought everyone was good at drumming too!

3. Natasha says:

I loved the stomp with MR Bamford . my favourite bit was the ending because I sang at the front eight other people .

4. Theon says:

I really enjoyed stomp it was really fun Mr Bamford taught us djembe drumming and singing. My favourite part was when we performed it to the parents

5. Fatima says:

Yesterday afternoon we were doing drumming. We were so happy and excited. We singed,drummed and at the start we did practice. I really enjoyed yesterday in the drumming. Did you enjoyed the drumming?

By Fatima Akhtar

6. India says:

I really loved it.It was amazing and I was on the biggest drums.

7. Tatiana says:

I loved the drumming because it was just amazing. I would love to do this again its really good. Thank you Mr Bamford for comeing in everyone learned something! Thank you

8. 0272012de says:

I ❤️ the fact that I got to sing in front of several parents, it was extra fun that mr banforod called us the spice girls .

9. 0272012de says:

I Loved the fact that I got to sing in front of several parents, it was extra fun that mr banforod called us the spice girls .