- on Smiley reward I enjoyed the games and I ❤️ Going on the AstroTurf and standing on the bridge.It was Boys vs Girls.…
- on Music Project We practiced for 1 hour.
- on Sports assembly I won 3 times in a row.
- on Cross curricular maths – Roman numerals! I had lots of fun learning about Roman numerals and age is viii.
- on Roman invasion! I love learning about the Romans.
Tag Archives: year2B
This week we have been trying really hard with our attendance and punctuality. We have been working so hard that this week we have won the punctuality cup making sure we are on time every day! Miss Bimson is so … Continue reading
In Year 2 we have been working really hard on our reading skills. We have been using different strategies to help us: *Listen to the words as you read *Chop up the words *Go back and read again *Use the pictures to … Continue reading
Today it was our class assembly all about our topic ‘Bolton’. We showed off some of our fantastic Geography and Art work as well as our wonderful singing! Miss Bimson was really proud of us!