- on D.T Lighthouses ! I loved making lighthouse it was so fun!
- on Eid I would like to say happy eid to the people who celebrated eid.
- on ART in Year 4 ! We all love Lowry because he is famous artist and he is amazing all the time he painted the town an…
- on Hall i’ th’ Wood I loved the trip to Hall i’ th’ wood it was 4 m and 4 l.Oll I want to say is thank you very much Mrs…
- on D.T Lighthouses ! Lighthouse is so big that it like a skyscraper with a light in it there so cool and thay light up in…
Tag Archives: year 2b
This week is e-safety week and we have been looking at the 5 SMART rules to keep safe online. S- (Safe) Keep safe by making sure you do not give out your personal information! M- (Meet) Never meet up with … Continue reading
This week in our grammar lessons we have been working very hard on our punctuation. CAPITAL LETTERS You must use a capital letter to begin a sentence or if it is a name or place. . You must use a full stop … Continue reading
This week in year 2 we have been reading the story Fantastic Mr Fox. It is a funny story about an extremely clever fox! We have been looking at Mr Fox and describing what he is like in the story using adjective … Continue reading
This week as part of our ICT lessons we have been talking about keeping safe on the internet. In Oxford Grove we have some ICT rules which we must stick to in order to keep safe on the internet: *We must … Continue reading
This week in PSHE we have been looking at our class jobs and electing new monitors to help look after our classroom. We need class monitors to keep our classroom tidy and organised. Which monitor would you like to be … Continue reading
This week in maths we have been working hard on our target adding on an empty number line. At the beginning of the week we started off using a number line with all the numbers on but now we can … Continue reading
This afternoon we had our sports afternoon in the hall. All of the parents were invited to come and watch us take part in various races. We had lots of fun and we got lots of stickers! We are very proud … Continue reading