- on Fun Food Chef I really loved going to the fun food chef because the food tastes really nice. I loved the cheese ca…
- on Smiley reward I loved the circus man because he taught us new tricks also he was very funny.He made me laugh when…
- on Fun Food Chef I learnt what food romans liked in there time. First the fun food chef told us about what we will ma…
- on Smiley reward the circus was great because I learnd: A:jugling B:controul it fantastic I want more of the reward.
- on Fun Food Chef On the 6 March 2018,the fun food chef came! we learned how to make roman food,it was amazing. Firstl…
Author Archives: Mrs McPhail
Our topic in Geography at the moment is called ‘Why does it always rain in Greater Manchester’. So far in this topic we have looked at rivers in the UK, we have used data from the internet to compare rainfall … Continue reading
Today year 4 visited the life caravan. The topic was ‘It’s great to be me’. The children discussed the different body parts first of all and then began to discover what makes us all unique which linked to our hobby … Continue reading
Today we were visited by the Fun Food Chef and we made some delicious Roman themed food! What food did we make today? Did you learn anything new? Mrs McPhail
Today in PSHE we have learned about International Women’s Day which is on the 8th of March this week. We have discussed why it is important to celebrate this day and we have learned about how things have changed for … Continue reading
Today the people from Go Kids Go came to visit us and we took part in some activities using a wheelchair! We also learned about some of the difficulties wheelchair users might face and how we can offer our … Continue reading
Today is World Book Day and the children in year 4 have brought in their favourite books to share! We have had a show and tell in class and everyone really enjoyed learning about new authors or illustrators. What is … Continue reading
This week we are celebrating Children’s Mental Health Week and today the children have been celebrating what makes them unique. Everyone came dressed in something that symbolises their favourite hobby, we have discussed this in class and some people had … Continue reading
Another fantastic smiley reward for those children who had filled their smiley chart! The children have learnt lots of new skills today, well done ! What was your favourite part of the reward?
In music we have been learning all about rhythm and beat. We have used songs to help us improve on these things. This week we have started to think critically about our performances and it has helped us to perform … Continue reading