Fun Food Chef

Today we were visited by the Fun Food Chef and we made some delicious Roman themed food! What food did we make today? Did you learn anything new?

Mrs McPhail

20 Responses to Fun Food Chef

1. 0272013ss1 says:

I learned a lot about cooking and I loved the spicy sausage I only didn’t like the muscles today was a great day to learn how to cook hot food that is delicious.

2. 0272013ch says:

I loved cooking with the fun food chef it was so much fun my favourite part was when I had a taste of the cheese cake I thought that was the most deliciuos thing that I had tasted. All of my friends had said that was there favourite part of eating to but my favourite part of cooking was when we made 6 balls to make the spelt bread. I didn’t really like the muscles but I still tried one of them but not the other.

3. 0272013ma says:

I really enjoyed the Fun Food Chef because the chef told us what we making. The chef made some good food. The food I like the most was the chicken.

4. Alizah says:

Today in the fun food chef we did a lot of cooking we tried our best to make it taste nice we made grape juice and the chef said mix it ,blitz it,and shake it up! My favourite food was bread because it really tasted right it was better than right. That was the bestest bread ever

5. 0272013hd says:

I am sayin thank you to Miss Stockton for bookin the Fun Food ‍ and wheelchair basketball , plus the caravan life

6. 0272013lp says:

In year 4 we went to the fun food chef and it was so fun and the food was delicious

7. 0272013ra says:

I loved the fun food chef it was very very enjoyable and organizeable !!!!

8. 0272013ar says:

My favourite food is bread

9. 0272013gp says:

I had lost of fun. We made cheese cake bread. We also washed mussels,chopped carrots and sweed and seasoned chicken. I learn how to cook.

10. 0272013ra says:

I loved the fun food chef because it was very educationable.

11. 0272013ar says:

The roman songs were very very difrent to our songs and they were funy to.

12. 0272013kb says:

I love the fun food chef and I love the cheesecake but I do not love the mussels.

13. 0272013hd says:

I realy enjoyed the Fun Food Chef because we got to have two meals.{That’s because I love food}

14. 0272013ss1 says:

Today I learned lots about roman food and even got to taste some the cheese cake was so delicious that made me want 2 and we even got to wash muscles and make bread when we tasted the food it was so yummy the purple spicy sausage.

15. 0272013jo says:

I learned that when you are cooking you have to pay attention .
    I learned that when you are cooking you do not play with the knife or you can cut your hand or injure yourself. Make sure you don’t mess about and don’t go on your phone and always wash your hands when you first cook.

16. 0272013zs says:

On the 6 March 2018,the fun food chef came! we learned how to make roman food,it was amazing. Firstly we made the spelt bread I couldn’t wait. Then we went on making the cheesecake. IT WAS TASTY!

17. 0272013gp says:

I learnt what food romans liked in there time. First the fun food chef told us about what we will make and the rules they where
    1.have fun
    2.lisson
    3. no touching your face

we made chees cake , bread and much more we kept washing our hands to keep them clean. I loved this fun day.

18. 0272013ap says:

I really loved going to the fun food chef because the food tastes really nice. I loved the cheese cake!

19. 0272013mg says:

omg the fun food chef was amasing and we got to make roman food I love is and it wos the best is ever I think we did roman food last year a think and he had his wiff to help us and I absolutely loved the bred we made is with bred doug I like it we did it in 4 I had surran leonie ethan and havey I liketmy grop.

20. 0272013gp says:

I loved making the food but I loved tasting it the best!