Hobby day!

This week we are celebrating  Children’s Mental Health Week and today the children have been celebrating what makes them unique. Everyone came dressed in something that symbolises their favourite hobby, we have discussed this in class and some people had very interesting hobbies!

4M, what makes you unique?

7 Responses to Hobby day!

1. Michal B says:

I liked my hobby suit, this made me imagine that I am in a game! The sword made me imagine that I am fighting monsters 😀

2. 0272013ra says:

I❤️Hobby day it was amazing and I ❤️ My suit

3. 0272013kb says:

I love hobby day because I was a puzzler and a reader but Mrs McPhail loves reading to and so do I because I read every morning and night and every week with my mum because my mum helps me to read tricky words and then I just carry on reading my book and then I read another book to read then again and again and keep doing and books are fun to read together.

4. 0272013kb says:

I love hobby day because I was a puzzler and a reader but Mrs McPhail loves reading to and so do I because I read every morning and night and every week with my mum because my mum helps me to read tricky words and then I just carry on reading my book and then I read another book to read then again and again and keep doing.

5. 0272013gp says:

For hobby day I was a singer I love singing I am in the choir.

6. 0272013gp says:

I loved hobby day. I liked seeing what other people do as a hobby. Most people in my class came as footballers. ⚽️ One girl came as a kick boxer and a boy came as a gamer! I was a singer so I brung a microphone.

7. 0272013ma says:

I really enjoyed the hobby day because the last day of half term was so fun a get to dress in our favourite hobby. And also we got a chance to tell all about your hobby.