Smiley reward

Another fantastic smiley reward for those children who had filled their smiley chart! The children have learnt lots of new skills today, well done !

What was your favourite part of the reward?

19 Responses to Smiley reward

1. 0272013lc says:

I loved when the circus came in because we had lots of fun and we learned new things IT WAS IMPECCABLE!!!

2. 0272013jo says:

My favourite part is when we got the stick and the plate and spin around. My other favourite part was when we was balancing the stick

3. 0272013mb says:

I love the circus man, he is a real professional! Every equipment we did was so much fun!

4. 0272013aa2 says:

In the circus it was really fun.The thing that I liked was the spinning plats.I could do it easily.

5. 0272013mb says:

My favourite part was the juggling

6. 0272013ch says:

I loved this smiley reward it was so much fun with the funny Ros who helped us learn all of the cool tricks. Ros taught us to spin plates on the top of a stick,he taught us how to chuggle,he taught us to use a Diablo and he even taught us to throw something up and clap as much times as u can. All of the other children loved it. It was so much fun.

7. 0272013ss1 says:

I loved the circus because all of the activities were so much fun it was hard but I loved it my favourite bit was the Diablo

8. 0272013zs says:

I like the smiley reward because i like magic.What is your favourite?My favourite is the dianglo (a old Chinese yo yo).We even balanced old flowers.

9. 0272013ab says:

I loved the smiley reward because the man was soooooooooo funny and kind to all of us.
    He tried to help us to learn new things and I have definitely learnt something new.
    I LOVED THE SMILEY REWARD VERY VERY MUCH I WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN.

10. 0272013gp says:

I loved it my favourite part was the juggling because I kept trying

11. 0272013ap says:

This was the best day ever!!! I learnt lots of things like:juggling 1 ball , Diablo ,juggling !!!!!

12. 0272013ra says:

I ❤️ The circus it was very fun and cool and talented.

13. 0272013kb says:

I ❤️ the yo-yo because you have to roll it on the ground and do tricks with it.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

14. 0272013hm says:

I realy enjoyed the smiley reward and i loved it 😀 .

15. Michal B says:

I liked the circus man, he was making a feather balance on his hand, even on his chin! We span plates on sticks and we made the faster by moving the stick 🙂

16. Michal B says:

This was a better circus than last year! I want to have more of circus rewards!

17. 0272013ra says:

I❤️ The circus because it was very very very interesting and injoyable all of the equipment was amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

18. 0272013ws says:

the circus was great because I learnd:
    A:jugling
    B:controul
    it fantastic I want more of the reward.

19. 0272013ab says:

I loved the circus man because he taught us new tricks also he was very funny.He made me laugh when he balanced the feather on his nose and it fell of