Smiley reward

We loved this half terms smiley reward! We had to work together as a team and some of the activities were really tricky. Well done everyone for filling your smiley chart, meaning you could take part in this fantastic opportunity. What was your favourite part?

Mrs McPhail

22 Responses to Smiley reward

1. Jacob says:

My favourite part was when we had to run and put the hoop over us and do 5 press ups.
    Then when we went on the astro we had to do activity and it was boys vs girls and we had to stand on it and for the 3 biggest then for the over one we had to do the same thing and I had lots of fun. When we came in for the over part we to do races against people and some of them jumped across and almost fell. Then I had a good time.

2. 0272013ar says:

I loved the smiley reward because the boys won and the girls lost.

3. I loved it. I would like it to come to school again next year.Thank you for getting smiley rewords miss Harvey +miss Day.Actually I liked all of the smiley rewords.

4. 0272012ng says:

You guys must have had so much fun because year 5 certainly did! 🙂

by Nathan year 5

5. 0272013ch says:

I loved the smiley reward in year 4 because I won lots of times in the races on the bouncy castle and our team outside did very good racing.

6. This day was amazing because the people were really nice to us and helped us learn about fitness.(they were strong)

7. 0272013gp says:

My favourite part was the bouncy castle because it was lots of fun!

8. 0272013gp says:

It really fun. It was the best smilly reword ever.

9. 0272013ra says:

I enjoyed the games and I ❤️ Going on the AstroTurf and standing on the bridge.It was Boys vs Girls.The challenge on the bridge was very hard and difficult for me and my friends and saaram and lenix and Jacob and cole.

10. 0272013lc says:

I realy enjoied this smilie reward because there was lots of different activities and tasks to complete. Outside (in the play ground) there was lots of activities and inside was an amazing BOUNCY CASTLE! to race against your friends. I had so much fun and I would recommend it to any school and I bet you will have fun to.

11. 0272013aa2 says:

I really liked the smily reward I wish we can do it again because it was fun again next year.

12. Michal B says:

I love dancing, I did a moonwalk when I ran to the first line

13. Michal B says:

After the moonwalk, everyone had to dab at the end. It was fun XD !

14. 0272013aa2 says:

It was really fun . I hope we do it again .

15. 0272013ch says:

All of the children enjoyed having the smiley reward because we all got a go on everything that was going on.

16. 0272013ch says:

I loved this smiley reward and I think this is one of the best ones because we all raced and I love to race

17. 0272013zs says:

Our smile reward was the boot camp. My favourite part was when we were on the bouncy castle. It was amazing that boys won on the Astroturf!

18. 0272013ss1 says:

I liked the bouncy castle because I won every race and the boys completed it.

19. 0272013hm says:

I thought it was fantastic. I had to use my brain and it was fun at the same time . And the bouncy castle it was the best part .I LOVED IT!

20. 0272013gp says:

it was so fun I loved the bouncy castle because I won every race I played I liked this smiley reward!

21. 0272013ss says:

I loved our smiley reward and the best bit was when we were on AstroTurf.

22. Alanna says:

I loved the smiley reward because it was so fun