Top CommentatorsYour target is to leave 25 or more comments
- 0272013gp (9)
- Michal B (6)
- 0272013ws (4)
- jacob (4)
- 0272013ch (3)
- 0272013zs (3)
- 0272013hd (2)
- Jacob Olujobi (2)
- Karima (2)
- 0272013ag (1)
- on Our special visitors! I LOVE my school l think that we are soooooo lucky. I don't like our school or love it l can't think…
- on Cross curricular maths – Roman numerals! My age is xii in roman numerals. When started our topic about roman numerals i loved it and it was f…
- on Cross curricular maths – Roman numerals! I like how you have linked maths to your history topic.
- on Behaviour on the playground! You should behave well on the playgroiund and when a fire practise.And no running !
- on Mrs McPhail’s favourite book! My favrourite book is the Twits because it is funny and it has short chapters. What is your favroute…
Recently we had a special visitor in school to assess us for the IQM (Inclusion Quality Mark).
This visitor came into our some of our lessons and was really impressed with what he saw! So much so that once again, we have been named a ‘Centre of Excellence’.
Well done Oxford Grove!
How do we make sure that everyone in our school is included?
We loved this half terms smiley reward! We had to work together as a team and some of the activities were really tricky. Well done everyone for filling your smiley chart, meaning you could take part in this fantastic opportunity. What was your favourite part?
Last week we visited Chester and took part in a Roman experience – it was great fun and we learned a lot too!
Michal said “I liked being the leader of the Roman soldiers. I had to make the Roman soldiers use their armour for protection.”
Wiktor said “My favourite part was when we travelled back in time to learn more about how the Romans lived.”
Cole said “My favourite part was looking at all the artefacts in the museum.”
Lenix said “My favourite part was watching Mrs White and Miss Longmore have a battle with the swords.”
Grace said “I liked looking at the digging that the archaeologist did.”