Top CommentatorsYour target is to leave 25 or more comments
- Be the first to comment.
- on Our special visitors! I LOVE my school l think that we are soooooo lucky. I don't like our school or love it l can't think…
- on Cross curricular maths – Roman numerals! My age is xii in roman numerals. When started our topic about roman numerals i loved it and it was f…
- on Cross curricular maths – Roman numerals! I like how you have linked maths to your history topic.
- on Behaviour on the playground! You should behave well on the playgroiund and when a fire practise.And no running !
- on Mrs McPhail’s favourite book! My favrourite book is the Twits because it is funny and it has short chapters. What is your favroute…
Last week we visited Chester and took part in a Roman experience – it was great fun and we learned a lot too!
Michal said “I liked being the leader of the Roman soldiers. I had to make the Roman soldiers use their armour for protection.”
Wiktor said “My favourite part was when we travelled back in time to learn more about how the Romans lived.”
Cole said “My favourite part was looking at all the artefacts in the museum.”
Lenix said “My favourite part was watching Mrs White and Miss Longmore have a battle with the swords.”
Grace said “I liked looking at the digging that the archaeologist did.”