- on Year 4’s trip to Chester! I liked the trip Iwas a bit scared at first but it was fun .It was really educational and I learned…
- on Year 4 Maths! I enjoyed working with Leoni .I really enjoyed trying new things. I hope we do it again sometime thi…
- on Smiley Reward! It was very fun and at the end you was out of breath!
- on Year 4 Maths! I was very excited to get to help people work. I learned lots of new things about maths . Did you li…
- on Year 4 Maths! I really enjoyed it!I really did enjoying trying new things.Hopeful they do it again and make me par…
Tag Archives: writing
Today, we have been learning how to debate. We have worked on our speaking and presenting skills, and come up with different points to persuade the audience of our point of view. We worked in talking partners to practise our … Continue reading
In Year 3, we all work hard to do well in our learning, and we have made some excellent progress this year. Here are some of our extra superstars who have worked even harder this year and made some outstanding progress in reading, … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Our classroom clock has stopped! Mrs Thompson’s maths group have calculated that it MUST have stopped at 2:15am – that is in the middle of the night! What do you think has happened, Year 3? What magical or mysterious things do … Continue reading
Mrs Thompson has chosen my instructions to go on the blog because of my fantastic effort.
Today, we made a chocolate fridge cake so that we can write the recipe in our extended writing session tomorrow. We took photos of each step to use as our plan. UPDATE! Today, we have enjoyed eating our chocolate fridge cake!
Today, we have worked in teams to create a whole class information text. We got into groups and chose a religious festival to study. We took one festival from each of the main six world religions. We researched our information … Continue reading