- on Year 4L Class Assembly I really enjoyed our class assembly, it was awesome! I still know my lines. I liked the quiz because…
- on Year 4L Hobby day! I loved the hobby day which was on Friday. I liked Mace's costume because it was the best. To keep h…
- on Year 4L Hobby day! Was that you Mrs Morris with Fatima! You do look nice in that costume and photo. Hobby day was brill…
- on Year 4L Class Assembly I loved your assembly all about gasses, solids and liquids, I loved all of the questions because I l…
- on Year 4L Class Assembly I really enjoyed your ' Solid Liquid and Gas' assembly. I really loved the quiz. I learnt a lot from…
Tag Archives: video
We all loved taking part in our last smiley reward of Year 3 – the Climbing Wall! Well done to everybody for being so brave and having a try!
Today we have designed healthy desserts! We completed market research, came up with a design brief, designed our products and then created them! We decided to focus on a sweet but healthy snack range. Have a look at our amazing … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
We have been learning about different parts of plants. Here is a green screen video to teach you all about parts of flowers. What else can you tell me about the parts of plants, Year 3T?
Today, we have had the opportunity to dress up as Stone Age people and bring £1 to raise money for the Key Stage 2 adventure playground. It has been such a fun day! Take a look at our costumes:
Today, we have enjoyed our Spring 2 Smiley Reward of the Farm! We visited the farm in our English groups this morning. We enjoyed a talk from Farmer David about where our food comes from, and what meat comes from … Continue reading