- on Smiley Reward I really enjoyed the smile reward. I loved it so much. I wish it could come back.
- on Smiley Reward I enjoyed mini golf so much because there were so many things to do.
- on Design Technology- Lighthouses my lighthouse was amazing
- on ICT I learnt so many things today!
- on Smiley Reward This is one of my favourite smiley rewards
Tag Archives: video
We all loved taking part in our last smiley reward of Year 3 – the Climbing Wall! Well done to everybody for being so brave and having a try!
Today we have designed healthy desserts! We completed market research, came up with a design brief, designed our products and then created them! We decided to focus on a sweet but healthy snack range. Have a look at our amazing … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
We have been learning about different parts of plants. Here is a green screen video to teach you all about parts of flowers. What else can you tell me about the parts of plants, Year 3T?
Today, we have had the opportunity to dress up as Stone Age people and bring £1 to raise money for the Key Stage 2 adventure playground. It has been such a fun day! Take a look at our costumes:
Today, we have enjoyed our Spring 2 Smiley Reward of the Farm! We visited the farm in our English groups this morning. We enjoyed a talk from Farmer David about where our food comes from, and what meat comes from … Continue reading