- on Year 4’s trip to Chester! I liked the trip Iwas a bit scared at first but it was fun .It was really educational and I learned…
- on Year 4 Maths! I enjoyed working with Leoni .I really enjoyed trying new things. I hope we do it again sometime thi…
- on Smiley Reward! It was very fun and at the end you was out of breath!
- on Year 4 Maths! I was very excited to get to help people work. I learned lots of new things about maths . Did you li…
- on Year 4 Maths! I really enjoyed it!I really did enjoying trying new things.Hopeful they do it again and make me par…
Tag Archives: science
We have been learning about different parts of plants. Here is a green screen video to teach you all about parts of flowers. What else can you tell me about the parts of plants, Year 3T?
Over the last few weeks, we have been learning about the skeleton in humans and in other animals. We have also learned about muscles and how they help us to move. CHALLENGE! Can you clarify these science vocabulary words, Year 3T? … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed a workshop in the Life Education Caravan with Rachel! We learned all about the brain and how it controls the body. We learned about different parts of the body and what they do. We talked about … Continue reading
Today, we have enjoyed a carousel of science investigations! We have examined the physical properties of rocks up close using magnifying glasses; we have sorted rocks into a Venn diagram according to their physical properties; and we have investigated the … Continue reading
Our new topic in Science is Rocks, Fossils and Soils. We are learning about this alongside our new topic of the Stone Age. We will be learning all about different types of rocks and how fossils are made. What are … Continue reading
We have been lucky enough to have some sunshine today to help us investigate shadows! CHALLENGE! What did we find out about today, Year 3T?
We had an amazing time at the Museum of Science and Industry! We enjoyed the Experiment science interactive gallery, we did some geography fieldwork and then we took part in a workshop all about mechanics in design technology – looking … Continue reading
Tomorrow, we are visiting the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)! What are you most looking forward to, 3T?
Today, 3T enjoyed meeting Oxford Grove’s chicks! One of the egg incubators was placed just opposite our classroom last Monday, and last Tuesday, the eggs started to hatch! Lots of beautiful, fluffy chicks have been tweeting around outside our room, … Continue reading