- on Year 4L Class Assembly I really enjoyed our class assembly, it was awesome! I still know my lines. I liked the quiz because…
- on Year 4L Hobby day! I loved the hobby day which was on Friday. I liked Mace's costume because it was the best. To keep h…
- on Year 4L Hobby day! Was that you Mrs Morris with Fatima! You do look nice in that costume and photo. Hobby day was brill…
- on Year 4L Class Assembly I loved your assembly all about gasses, solids and liquids, I loved all of the questions because I l…
- on Year 4L Class Assembly I really enjoyed your ' Solid Liquid and Gas' assembly. I really loved the quiz. I learnt a lot from…
Tag Archives: science
We have been learning about different parts of plants. Here is a green screen video to teach you all about parts of flowers. What else can you tell me about the parts of plants, Year 3T?
Over the last few weeks, we have been learning about the skeleton in humans and in other animals. We have also learned about muscles and how they help us to move. CHALLENGE! Can you clarify these science vocabulary words, Year 3T? … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed a workshop in the Life Education Caravan with Rachel! We learned all about the brain and how it controls the body. We learned about different parts of the body and what they do. We talked about … Continue reading
Today, we have enjoyed a carousel of science investigations! We have examined the physical properties of rocks up close using magnifying glasses; we have sorted rocks into a Venn diagram according to their physical properties; and we have investigated the … Continue reading
Our new topic in Science is Rocks, Fossils and Soils. We are learning about this alongside our new topic of the Stone Age. We will be learning all about different types of rocks and how fossils are made. What are … Continue reading
We have been lucky enough to have some sunshine today to help us investigate shadows! CHALLENGE! What did we find out about today, Year 3T?
We had an amazing time at the Museum of Science and Industry! We enjoyed the Experiment science interactive gallery, we did some geography fieldwork and then we took part in a workshop all about mechanics in design technology – looking … Continue reading
Tomorrow, we are visiting the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)! What are you most looking forward to, 3T?
Today, 3T enjoyed meeting Oxford Grove’s chicks! One of the egg incubators was placed just opposite our classroom last Monday, and last Tuesday, the eggs started to hatch! Lots of beautiful, fluffy chicks have been tweeting around outside our room, … Continue reading