- on Year 4L Hobby day! I really enjoyed it l had so much fun dressing in my favourite hobby
- on Topic in the water cycle there is Evaporation then condensation then prepitation then it falls and goes in…
- on Smiley Reward! I loved the smiley award but the bad thing was we were very bad at listening so everyone tried their…
- on Fencing and Archery club! That looks So fun I wish I was in that club.
- on Amazing A-Life! I loved to learn about keeping healthy it was so fun.
Tag Archives: safeguarding
At Oxford Grove, we are lucky to have so much exciting provision on our school playground! At play time, we have bouncy hoppers and skipping ropes. We also have the MUGA for football, the basketball court, climbing wall and the … Continue reading
Year 3T – click the picture to go to today’s online safety lesson. Tell me something you learned in the comments.
Today we have enjoyed a workshop in the Life Education Caravan with Rachel! We learned all about the brain and how it controls the body. We learned about different parts of the body and what they do. We talked about … Continue reading
It is really important to make sure we all stay well! This can mean well as in feeling well in our health, feeling well in ourselves and feeling well about ourselves! There are lots of ways that we work hard … Continue reading
In Oxford Grove, we work extremely hard to safeguard our children. The adults all make sure that all of the children are safe at all times, and this includes teaching us to keep safe outside school as well. CHALLENGE! What … Continue reading
We were very proud to receive our St John’s Ambulance certificates today! These are recognition of the training we received in September. Our certificates have gone into our Assertive Mentoring files with our other certificates and awards. Well done, 3T!
Last half term in PSHE, we have done lots of learning about how our school is run. We talked about how we have a democratic school, because we all get a say as part of Class Council and School Council. … Continue reading