- on Smiley Reward I really enjoyed the smile reward. I loved it so much. I wish it could come back.
- on Smiley Reward I enjoyed mini golf so much because there were so many things to do.
- on Design Technology- Lighthouses my lighthouse was amazing
- on ICT I learnt so many things today!
- on Smiley Reward This is one of my favourite smiley rewards
Tag Archives: reading
In Year 3, we all work hard to do well in our learning, and we have made some excellent progress this year. Here are some of our extra superstars who have worked even harder this year and made some outstanding progress in reading, … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
This week, we have started our new topic by completing lots of cross-curricular learning! Our new topic is Who are the British? We started off by using plasticene to make a model of what we thought our country looked like. When … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in the Key Stage 2 poetry afternoon! Mrs Thompson’s English group performed ‘The Ghost Teacher’ by our class poet, Allan Ahlberg. We tried hard to apply the skills we learned from Matt Goodfellow (the performance … Continue reading
Wow, we have had loads of fun today on World Book Day! Everybody enjoyed dressing up and bringing in their favourite book to share with everybody. What was your favourite part about World Book Day?