- on Year 4’s trip to Chester! I liked the trip Iwas a bit scared at first but it was fun .It was really educational and I learned…
- on Year 4 Maths! I enjoyed working with Leoni .I really enjoyed trying new things. I hope we do it again sometime thi…
- on Smiley Reward! It was very fun and at the end you was out of breath!
- on Year 4 Maths! I was very excited to get to help people work. I learned lots of new things about maths . Did you li…
- on Year 4 Maths! I really enjoyed it!I really did enjoying trying new things.Hopeful they do it again and make me par…
Tag Archives: reading for pleasure
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in the Key Stage 2 poetry afternoon! Mrs Thompson’s English group performed ‘The Ghost Teacher’ by our class poet, Allan Ahlberg. We tried hard to apply the skills we learned from Matt Goodfellow (the performance … Continue reading
Wow, we have had loads of fun today on World Book Day! Everybody enjoyed dressing up and bringing in their favourite book to share with everybody. What was your favourite part about World Book Day?
In Year 3T, our class poet is Allan Ahlberg. However, we also look at poems by other poets throughout the year, and today we have been learning a nonsense poem by Spike Milligan. The poem we have been learning is … Continue reading