- on Year 4L Hobby day! I really enjoyed it l had so much fun dressing in my favourite hobby
- on Topic in the water cycle there is Evaporation then condensation then prepitation then it falls and goes in…
- on Smiley Reward! I loved the smiley award but the bad thing was we were very bad at listening so everyone tried their…
- on Fencing and Archery club! That looks So fun I wish I was in that club.
- on Amazing A-Life! I loved to learn about keeping healthy it was so fun.
Tag Archives: photo
We all loved taking part in our last smiley reward of Year 3 – the Climbing Wall! Well done to everybody for being so brave and having a try!
Today we have had a mini Eid celebration in school! We enjoyed sharing our experiences of celebrations. We looked at the British Value of ‘tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs’, as we all discussed different celebrations in our … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Today, Year 3 have all enjoyed their third attendance reward! We enjoyed playing on the new astroturf on the field and had lots of fun. Then we all enjoyed sitting in the circle for a picnic. Well done, Year 3 … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in the Key Stage 2 poetry afternoon! Mrs Thompson’s English group performed ‘The Ghost Teacher’ by our class poet, Allan Ahlberg. We tried hard to apply the skills we learned from Matt Goodfellow (the performance … Continue reading
Today, we have had the opportunity to dress up as Stone Age people and bring £1 to raise money for the Key Stage 2 adventure playground. It has been such a fun day! Take a look at our costumes:
Today, we enjoyed taking part in an art and craft workshop with Emma! We made some artwork to go on our whole school collaborative art display. We enjoyed using pencil to draw sea turtles, creating different tones and textures. What … Continue reading