- on Year 4L Class Assembly I loved the assembly it was brilliant and everyone did good my mum was proud of me and I was happy w…
- on Year 4L Sports assembly Everyone did so well! It was great!
- on Roman Numerals! Cross-curricular A rule is that you can't do the same number 4 times. E.G: IIII is wrong. You have to do IV.
- on Year 4 Roman Invasion! It's great to learn about the Romans!
- on Science in Year 4! Sound waves exist as variations of pressure in a medium such as air. They are created by the vibrati…
Tag Archives: performance
Today, we have been learning how to debate. We have worked on our speaking and presenting skills, and come up with different points to persuade the audience of our point of view. We worked in talking partners to practise our … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in the Key Stage 2 poetry afternoon! Mrs Thompson’s English group performed ‘The Ghost Teacher’ by our class poet, Allan Ahlberg. We tried hard to apply the skills we learned from Matt Goodfellow (the performance … Continue reading
Today we have performed our Spring class assembly! We told the story of David, who becomes addicted to playing Minecraft, and his parents, who become very worried about him. We talked about the importance of finding a balance of things … Continue reading
We are extremely lucky at our school to have Mrs Hudson, a music specialist who comes into school every Friday to teach us music. Over the last few weeks, we have been learning a Ghanian song called ‘Obwisana’. We have … Continue reading
In our music lessons, we have been practising our songs for our Christmas show. It was tricky at first but now we are getting really good! Year 3 are singing a groovy Nativity song, and we are also joining in … Continue reading
Yesterday afternoon, we all took part in our whole school smiley reward for Autumn term 2. The pantomime story we watched was Peter Pan. Wasn’t the pantomime amazing? Year 3T absolutely loved it! Oh yes, we did! Tell me your … Continue reading
Today, we had our fabulous Class Assembly all about French! We talked about everything we have learned so far in our French lessons. We know our colours, numbers to ten, classroom instructions and we can even sing ‘Head, Shoulders, Knees … Continue reading