- on Year 4L Class Assembly I loved the assembly it was brilliant and everyone did good my mum was proud of me and I was happy w…
- on Year 4L Sports assembly Everyone did so well! It was great!
- on Roman Numerals! Cross-curricular A rule is that you can't do the same number 4 times. E.G: IIII is wrong. You have to do IV.
- on Year 4 Roman Invasion! It's great to learn about the Romans!
- on Science in Year 4! Sound waves exist as variations of pressure in a medium such as air. They are created by the vibrati…
Tag Archives: learning
We all loved taking part in our last smiley reward of Year 3 – the Climbing Wall! Well done to everybody for being so brave and having a try!
At Oxford Grove, we are lucky to have so much exciting provision on our school playground! At play time, we have bouncy hoppers and skipping ropes. We also have the MUGA for football, the basketball court, climbing wall and the … Continue reading
Today we have designed healthy desserts! We completed market research, came up with a design brief, designed our products and then created them! We decided to focus on a sweet but healthy snack range. Have a look at our amazing … Continue reading
Today, we have been learning how to debate. We have worked on our speaking and presenting skills, and come up with different points to persuade the audience of our point of view. We worked in talking partners to practise our … Continue reading
Today we have had a mini Eid celebration in school! We enjoyed sharing our experiences of celebrations. We looked at the British Value of ‘tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs’, as we all discussed different celebrations in our … Continue reading
In Year 3, we all work hard to do well in our learning, and we have made some excellent progress this year. Here are some of our extra superstars who have worked even harder this year and made some outstanding progress in reading, … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Our classroom clock has stopped! Mrs Thompson’s maths group have calculated that it MUST have stopped at 2:15am – that is in the middle of the night! What do you think has happened, Year 3? What magical or mysterious things do … Continue reading