- on Year 4’s trip to Chester! I liked the trip Iwas a bit scared at first but it was fun .It was really educational and I learned…
- on Year 4 Maths! I enjoyed working with Leoni .I really enjoyed trying new things. I hope we do it again sometime thi…
- on Smiley Reward! It was very fun and at the end you was out of breath!
- on Year 4 Maths! I was very excited to get to help people work. I learned lots of new things about maths . Did you li…
- on Year 4 Maths! I really enjoyed it!I really did enjoying trying new things.Hopeful they do it again and make me par…
Tag Archives: ICT
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
We have been learning about different parts of plants. Here is a green screen video to teach you all about parts of flowers. What else can you tell me about the parts of plants, Year 3T?
This week, we have started our new topic by completing lots of cross-curricular learning! Our new topic is Who are the British? We started off by using plasticene to make a model of what we thought our country looked like. When … Continue reading
Year 3T – click the picture to go to today’s online safety lesson. Tell me something you learned in the comments.
Today, we have worked in teams to create a whole class information text. We got into groups and chose a religious festival to study. We took one festival from each of the main six world religions. We researched our information … Continue reading
We have lots and lots of awards at Oxford Grove. Two of Mrs Thompson’s awards are the ICT Mark and eSafety Mark, because she is in charge of Computing. We got the ICT Mark in March 2017, and it shows … Continue reading
In Mrs Thompson’s maths group, we love MyMaths! We love practising our maths skills on the games, and getting to apply what we have learnt in our lessons. What is your favourite thing to do on MyMaths?
Today we have performed our Spring class assembly! We told the story of David, who becomes addicted to playing Minecraft, and his parents, who become very worried about him. We talked about the importance of finding a balance of things … Continue reading