- on Year 4L Hobby day! I really enjoyed it l had so much fun dressing in my favourite hobby
- on Topic in the water cycle there is Evaporation then condensation then prepitation then it falls and goes in…
- on Smiley Reward! I loved the smiley award but the bad thing was we were very bad at listening so everyone tried their…
- on Fencing and Archery club! That looks So fun I wish I was in that club.
- on Amazing A-Life! I loved to learn about keeping healthy it was so fun.
Tag Archives: geography
This week, we have started our new topic by completing lots of cross-curricular learning! Our new topic is Who are the British? We started off by using plasticene to make a model of what we thought our country looked like. When … Continue reading
Today, we have been experiencing virtual reality with Liane from Google! She took us to visit the pyramids of Egypt – and we didn’t even leave the hall! We all loved using the Expeditions app. CHALLENGE! Can you think of … Continue reading
We had an amazing time at the Museum of Science and Industry! We enjoyed the Experiment science interactive gallery, we did some geography fieldwork and then we took part in a workshop all about mechanics in design technology – looking … Continue reading