- on Year 4’s trip to Chester! I liked the trip Iwas a bit scared at first but it was fun .It was really educational and I learned…
- on Year 4 Maths! I enjoyed working with Leoni .I really enjoyed trying new things. I hope we do it again sometime thi…
- on Smiley Reward! It was very fun and at the end you was out of breath!
- on Year 4 Maths! I was very excited to get to help people work. I learned lots of new things about maths . Did you li…
- on Year 4 Maths! I really enjoyed it!I really did enjoying trying new things.Hopeful they do it again and make me par…
Tag Archives: experience
We all loved taking part in our last smiley reward of Year 3 – the Climbing Wall! Well done to everybody for being so brave and having a try!
At Oxford Grove, we are lucky to have so much exciting provision on our school playground! At play time, we have bouncy hoppers and skipping ropes. We also have the MUGA for football, the basketball court, climbing wall and the … Continue reading
Today, we have been learning how to debate. We have worked on our speaking and presenting skills, and come up with different points to persuade the audience of our point of view. We worked in talking partners to practise our … Continue reading
Today we have had a mini Eid celebration in school! We enjoyed sharing our experiences of celebrations. We looked at the British Value of ‘tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs’, as we all discussed different celebrations in our … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in the Key Stage 2 poetry afternoon! Mrs Thompson’s English group performed ‘The Ghost Teacher’ by our class poet, Allan Ahlberg. We tried hard to apply the skills we learned from Matt Goodfellow (the performance … Continue reading
Today, we have had the opportunity to dress up as Stone Age people and bring £1 to raise money for the Key Stage 2 adventure playground. It has been such a fun day! Take a look at our costumes:
At Oxford Grove, we believe in ‘not a moment wasted.’ We are always learning and gaining new experiences, using every moment of the school day to its fullest. But what do YOU think makes Oxford Grove so special?