- on Year 4L Class Assembly I loved the assembly it was brilliant and everyone did good my mum was proud of me and I was happy w…
- on Year 4L Sports assembly Everyone did so well! It was great!
- on Roman Numerals! Cross-curricular A rule is that you can't do the same number 4 times. E.G: IIII is wrong. You have to do IV.
- on Year 4 Roman Invasion! It's great to learn about the Romans!
- on Science in Year 4! Sound waves exist as variations of pressure in a medium such as air. They are created by the vibrati…
Tag Archives: English
Today, we have been learning how to debate. We have worked on our speaking and presenting skills, and come up with different points to persuade the audience of our point of view. We worked in talking partners to practise our … Continue reading
In Year 3, we all work hard to do well in our learning, and we have made some excellent progress this year. Here are some of our extra superstars who have worked even harder this year and made some outstanding progress in reading, … Continue reading
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Our classroom clock has stopped! Mrs Thompson’s maths group have calculated that it MUST have stopped at 2:15am – that is in the middle of the night! What do you think has happened, Year 3? What magical or mysterious things do … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in the Key Stage 2 poetry afternoon! Mrs Thompson’s English group performed ‘The Ghost Teacher’ by our class poet, Allan Ahlberg. We tried hard to apply the skills we learned from Matt Goodfellow (the performance … Continue reading
Today, we made a chocolate fridge cake so that we can write the recipe in our extended writing session tomorrow. We took photos of each step to use as our plan. UPDATE! Today, we have enjoyed eating our chocolate fridge cake!