- on Year 4L Class Assembly I loved the assembly it was brilliant and everyone did good my mum was proud of me and I was happy w…
- on Year 4L Sports assembly Everyone did so well! It was great!
- on Roman Numerals! Cross-curricular A rule is that you can't do the same number 4 times. E.G: IIII is wrong. You have to do IV.
- on Year 4 Roman Invasion! It's great to learn about the Romans!
- on Science in Year 4! Sound waves exist as variations of pressure in a medium such as air. They are created by the vibrati…
Tag Archives: Computing
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
We have been learning about different parts of plants. Here is a green screen video to teach you all about parts of flowers. What else can you tell me about the parts of plants, Year 3T?
This week, we have started our new topic by completing lots of cross-curricular learning! Our new topic is Who are the British? We started off by using plasticene to make a model of what we thought our country looked like. When … Continue reading
Year 3T – click the picture to go to today’s online safety lesson. Tell me something you learned in the comments.
Today, we have worked in teams to create a whole class information text. We got into groups and chose a religious festival to study. We took one festival from each of the main six world religions. We researched our information … Continue reading
We have lots and lots of awards at Oxford Grove. Two of Mrs Thompson’s awards are the ICT Mark and eSafety Mark, because she is in charge of Computing. We got the ICT Mark in March 2017, and it shows … Continue reading
In Mrs Thompson’s maths group, we love MyMaths! We love practising our maths skills on the games, and getting to apply what we have learnt in our lessons. What is your favourite thing to do on MyMaths?
Today we have performed our Spring class assembly! We told the story of David, who becomes addicted to playing Minecraft, and his parents, who become very worried about him. We talked about the importance of finding a balance of things … Continue reading
Today, we have been experiencing virtual reality with Liane from Google! She took us to visit the pyramids of Egypt – and we didn’t even leave the hall! We all loved using the Expeditions app. CHALLENGE! Can you think of … Continue reading