- on Year 4’s trip to Chester! I liked the trip Iwas a bit scared at first but it was fun .It was really educational and I learned…
- on Year 4 Maths! I enjoyed working with Leoni .I really enjoyed trying new things. I hope we do it again sometime thi…
- on Smiley Reward! It was very fun and at the end you was out of breath!
- on Year 4 Maths! I was very excited to get to help people work. I learned lots of new things about maths . Did you li…
- on Year 4 Maths! I really enjoyed it!I really did enjoying trying new things.Hopeful they do it again and make me par…
Tag Archives: challenge
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Our classroom clock has stopped! Mrs Thompson’s maths group have calculated that it MUST have stopped at 2:15am – that is in the middle of the night! What do you think has happened, Year 3? What magical or mysterious things do … Continue reading
This week, we have started transition! The children have enjoyed spending time with their new class teachers. Old 3T have been working with their new teacher, Miss Longmore. New 3T (Miss Bimson’s current class) have been working with Mrs Thompson. … Continue reading
Next week, we will be having our Investors in Pupils award reassessment. This is one of our most important awards, which supports schools with involving pupils in decision making, and developing responsibility and leadership in relation to their learning, behaviour, attendance, classroom … Continue reading
Next week are our assessments, where the children will sit tests to assess their stages for the end of the year. We have talked in class about these assessments, and how it is important to just try our best! We don’t need … Continue reading
Every week, one group of children in Mrs Thompson’s maths group take on the SAFE CHALLENGE! They have to complete a mathematical challenge to crack the code and open the safe! Well done to the children today who added and subtracted … Continue reading
In Oxford Grove, we work extremely hard to safeguard our children. The adults all make sure that all of the children are safe at all times, and this includes teaching us to keep safe outside school as well. CHALLENGE! What … Continue reading
Today, we have been experiencing virtual reality with Liane from Google! She took us to visit the pyramids of Egypt – and we didn’t even leave the hall! We all loved using the Expeditions app. CHALLENGE! Can you think of … Continue reading
We have been lucky enough to have some sunshine today to help us investigate shadows! CHALLENGE! What did we find out about today, Year 3T?