- on Year 4L Hobby day! I really enjoyed it l had so much fun dressing in my favourite hobby
- on Topic in the water cycle there is Evaporation then condensation then prepitation then it falls and goes in…
- on Smiley Reward! I loved the smiley award but the bad thing was we were very bad at listening so everyone tried their…
- on Fencing and Archery club! That looks So fun I wish I was in that club.
- on Amazing A-Life! I loved to learn about keeping healthy it was so fun.
Tag Archives: British Values
Today, we have been learning how to debate. We have worked on our speaking and presenting skills, and come up with different points to persuade the audience of our point of view. We worked in talking partners to practise our … Continue reading
Today we have had a mini Eid celebration in school! We enjoyed sharing our experiences of celebrations. We looked at the British Value of ‘tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs’, as we all discussed different celebrations in our … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we believe in ‘not a moment wasted.’ We are always learning and gaining new experiences, using every moment of the school day to its fullest. But what do YOU think makes Oxford Grove so special?
Today, we have worked in teams to create a whole class information text. We got into groups and chose a religious festival to study. We took one festival from each of the main six world religions. We researched our information … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed a workshop in the Life Education Caravan with Rachel! We learned all about the brain and how it controls the body. We learned about different parts of the body and what they do. We talked about … Continue reading