- on Year 4L Class Assembly I loved the assembly it was brilliant and everyone did good my mum was proud of me and I was happy w…
- on Year 4L Sports assembly Everyone did so well! It was great!
- on Roman Numerals! Cross-curricular A rule is that you can't do the same number 4 times. E.G: IIII is wrong. You have to do IV.
- on Year 4 Roman Invasion! It's great to learn about the Romans!
- on Science in Year 4! Sound waves exist as variations of pressure in a medium such as air. They are created by the vibrati…
Tag Archives: books
In our classroom, we have lots of different areas! These areas help us to develop our independent learning skills. We have: a reading area a role play area a maths area a writing area a research station a grammar area … Continue reading
Wow, we have had loads of fun today on World Book Day! Everybody enjoyed dressing up and bringing in their favourite book to share with everybody. What was your favourite part about World Book Day?
In Year 3T, we LOVE reading! Mrs Thompson’s Favourite Book: I love reading, and my favourite book is the King of the Copper Mountains. My favourite part is when the Dragon turns up at the door to tell his story. … Continue reading