Dazzling Displays!

At Oxford Grove, we spend lots of time and effort on our fantastic displays. We have an amazing team of adults who create the displays, and the children take lots of care over their work that will be put on display.

What is your favourite display in our school?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Dazzling Displays!

1. Eesa says:

I like the Twits because they tricks each other .

2. Hayden says:

These displays look so cool. I wish I could have one of those In my bedroom.

3. Barbara says:

I really like the Mr Twit display because the book is so funny because they play tricks on each other .

4. Veera says:

I loved the displays I especially like the one with Mrs twit flaying away with the balloons!

5. Levi says:

I like the twits because mr twit plays tricks mrs twit and they take turns on every single day .

6. Azraa says:

in year4 I really like the displays because it help you with your work.

7. Morgan says:

I am excited to learn more about Roald Dahl.

8. Mirella says:

I enjoyed the Mr twit book because it really good and I really Iike

9. Mirella says:

we always read the Mr twit book because we enjoyed it really.

10. Iman says:

I really like the twits book and the twits display on the year 4l classroom wall because the twits always trick each other.

11. Alena says:

The Twits are two obnoxious hags who are always playing tricks on each other! I wonder how they cope with each other? At the end the naught monkeys and the Roly Poly bird smear the stickiest and strongest glue ( the hugtight glue) all over the furniture and they realise everything is upside down and decide to go on their heads but instead they SHRINK INTO THE GROUND!!

12. Alena says:

I absolutely enjoyed that book!! It was humorous and enjoyable at the same time!