21 thoughts on “Eid

1. On did I got money. I went to mosque to pray . I ate rice and chicken which was nice. I went to my cousins to play. The next day I was tired as

2. I love Eid because we wake up at eight o’clock and we go mosque after we go to our cousins house and at our cousins house we ate food.

3. My friend celebrate Eid and he enjoyed it and then he went to the mosque to pray then he went to his cousin’s house to eat some rise.

4. Eid Mubarak to the people who celebrated Eid. I hope you had a jolly Eid. I wonder what you did on Eid. Well I bet you had a great time. I hope you had a jolly time,

REPLY- what did you do on Eid?

5. On EID I went to my cousins and we played Xbox one. We went to the mosque we also had samosas inside it with carrots baked and peas.

6. On Eid I went to my cousins house and then I went to the mosque to pray.Then I went back to my cousins house and ate some food after that I went Blackpool.

7. On Eid I went to my cousins house and then I went to the mosque to pray.Then I went back to my cousins house and ate some food after that I went Blackpool.