Art

This year in Year 3, we have completed two Art topics – one about cave paintings and one about still life.

Which was your favourite topic? What did you learn? Which do you think you did the best in?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Art

1. Nehal says:

I loved art because it was fun.

2. Alena says:

I enjoy drawing still life then painting it. But I could improve on focusing of drawing the shape of the actual thing, because I had to draw a pot of flowers and the others got to draw fruit!!!!

3. Hayden says:

I love art so much. I have been in art council. Miss Bimson said my art was very good.

4. Megan says:

It is amazing! It is one of my favourite lesson! I love art special when we shading!

5. Molly says:

I love Art it is my favourite subject , I am really good at it because I have been practicing Art for a long time now.

6. Alena says:

I enjoyed art because I’m really confident with still life. In one lesson some people had to draw a stack fruit or a pot of flowers.

7. 0272014kh says:

I like art because it is really fun and enjoyable.

8. Oliver B says:

I really enjoy art because it is so fun and we do messy things but it is so fun!!! I really
    want to be an artist when I grow up! At home at 4:00 after school I do some art!

9. Hayden says:

Art is one of my favourite subjects. I love it so much.

10. Izaan says:

I like art because I like it so much