Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf

Today we have taken part in our Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf!

We loved the Crazy Golf! We had to work in threes to go round the course. Sometimes it was really hard to get the ball in the hole!

What did you think of our reward, Year 3T?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf

1. Hayden says:

I am looking forward to having the smiley reward. I used to play golf every week with my step Grandad. I honk I will be very good at the crazy golf.

2. Iman says:

I am really happy because today is our smiley reward! I will enjoy playing the crazy golf.

3. Alena says:

Today in the afternoon all of my classs is going on the AstroTurf to play the miniature crazy golf. It looks mega, extremely fun!
    I can’t wait until my class go and do some crazy golf.

4. Oliver B says:

Im really excited about our smiley reward because it is crazy golf!! Today was so much fun because I was so excited about the smiley reward.

5. Oliver B says:

Thank you for giving us this amazing smiley reward because it was really fun!

6. Megan says:

I am so excited!I can’t wait to go!

7. Daniyal says:

I am really looking forward to going to the crazy golf.
    It is the best smiley reward so far!Ive never done golf I’m my ever life!

8. Eshal says:

I am so excited for the smiley rearward which is CRAZY GOLF. I can’t wait for this afternoon because it is so cool. Eshal 3T.

9. Megan says:

The crazy golf looked easy but it was actually really hard and not very people got a hole in one.

10. Thomas says:

I enjoyed this game it is so great and not fun

11. Daniyal says:

Our smiley reward was the best day ever it was the crazy golf . The newest reward ever so I give Miss Harvey a big thank you.

12. Molly says:

The crazy golf was awesome and so far this is my third favourite smiley reward. We had nine places to go to and all of them were cool especially the eighth one. I even got three holes in one and I don’t really play golf much so I was really proud of myself. The hardest one was the sixth one because you had to do a loop de loop and then you needed to wait if you got a hole in one or not.

13. Iman says:

I have had fun today because we went to the crazy golf. I enjoyed the crazy golf because we were playing the CRAZY GOLF! Thank you to the man who has brought the crazy golf for us.

14. Barbara says:

I hade lots of fun playing the crazy golf because I hade a great team and we all know how to play golf

15. Alena says:

Today my class and 3K have been on the AstroTurf to play crazy golf. Some people got a hole in one. At the crazy golf it was extremely fun! My favourite number was number 6 because you had to hit the ball and make it go round the loop and go in the pot and guess what it actually happened to me!
    After that everyone sat down and swapped numbers. On the numbers 9, 8,7,6 was really hard.

16. Azraa says:

I enjoid playing the golf because when I started to play it was fun . And when I started the game I needed help but when I kept trying and trying then then I did it.

17. Hayden says:

We have just had the smiley reward! It was so fun! Loads of people got a whole in one. I used to play golf a lot. But now I don’t really play it. Do you play golf? We had 9 holes to complete we all had a go at doing all 9 holes.

18. Lewis says:

I liked the crazy golf it was really fun. I got 3 holes in 1. One hole that I struggled on is hole number 9 and 5 they were really hard. One of my friends said he got a hole in one on his first go. I said WOW!. My friend Eesa got a hole in 24.

19. Aleksandr says:

The crazy golf was crazy and hard but mostly it was fun and also exciting. I see why they called it crazy golf the most hardest one was number nine and but I think they are all hard exsept for number six,number one and number two.

20. Megan says:

It was the most funniest smile reward ever!It was so fun I was so exciting!

21. Shero says:

I loved the new smilly reward.I

22. Sana says:

Today we played crazy golf it was so fun everyone loved it! We took turns with each one some were really hard. I had the best team ever we all new how to play crazy golf.

23. Veera says:

Today outside when we were doing our smiley award it was so hard because we had to get the golf ball into the hole.

It was also really good , fun and exiting!

24. Eshal says:

I loved that! The Crazy Golf was amazing my sister did 1in a hole in number 8 I did to in number 8. On number 5 when I was doing it the 5th or 4th it went straight around the loop in the hole!

25. Rayhan says:

When I saw the crazy golf I was thinking, is it hard? There was 9 levels,on the last one,(the hardest one to complete) it took me 3 shots and for my friend, it took them 33 shots!

26. Levi says:

Thank you mrs Harvey

27. Megan says:

It was really hard to get the ball into the hole

28. Aleksandr says:

In the crazy golf I didn’t get a single hole in one but it doesn’t matter because I still had fun doing golf. And a big thank you to Miss Harvey who got this reward for us and it was the best one ever.

29. Daniyal says:

Today we have done crazy golf and is so far my favourite reward ever! I got the first one In one shot ! I’ve also been to mini golf in town centre and is quite harder than this one.

30. Megan says:

Number 1 was the easy of them all!

31. Mirella says:

I luckily got 3 hole in ones. Thank you so much for the smiley reward. I really enjoyed the smiley reward. The golfing was a little bit hard for me. Do you play golf? Do you like to play golf.

32. Sana says:

The smiley reward was the best! I’ve never played crazy golf in my life. I give miss Harvey a massive thank you.

33. Izaan says:

I like golf smiley rewards because it was so much harder because it was really hard in level 9.

34. Joshua says:

I really enjoyed the crazy golf! Thanks miss Harvey

35. Morgan says:

Today was really fun and exciting because we got to play crazy golf.

36. Megan says:

We would love to have it again.It so much fun!

37. Nehal says:

I loved the smiley reward because it was kind of hard.

38. Shero says:

I like the crazy golf and smiley reward thank you all of the teachers

39. Alena says:

Thank very much Miss Harvey.
    To the people who didn’t get a hole in one well done for having a try.

40. Alena says:

It was an amazing smiley reward!
    Thank you Mrs Thompson and Miss Harvey and Miss Stockton

41. Daniyal says:

had lots of fun today because we done crazy golf !It doesn’t matter if you lose you don’t need to cry

42. Alena says:

If you are a person that got a hole in one well done!

43. Alena says:

It was amazing! It was the best smiley reward ever because i have never played

44. Levi says:

Thank you Mrs Harvey for the smiley reward and your the best headteacher in the world.

45. Shero says:

I enjoyed the game of the crazy golf ️‍♀️ ⛳️ Thank you .

46. Mirella says:

I enjoyed it because it is very good because it was fun.

47. Nehal says:

I loved the smiley reward because it was fun because we got to try it.

48. Nehal says:

I loved the smiley reward because it was funny and hard.

49. Nehal says:

I loved the smiley reward Thankyou miss Harvey.

50. Nehal says:

I loved the smiley reward because it made me feel happy.

51. Izaan says:

I enjoyed crazy golf Because I was so happy.

52. Megan says:

Crazy golf is the best because we get to play hard golf. Golf is like a game but you don’t run. It a exercise for your arms and mussels in your body. So you will be fit and healthy. You also be strong.You would also live longer when your a adult .

53. Hayden says:

I really liked the crazy golf because I like golf.

54. Abdullah says:

I love the smiley reward because I like to play Crazy Golf .I didn’t score in a hole once.

55. Izaan says:

I like crazy golf because we get to hit the ball.It was fun so much fun!

56. 0272014kh says:

I enjoyed the crazy golf because it was really fun.

57. Morgan says:

I enjoyed when we did the milkshake party.