Smiley Reward!

Here are some pictures from our smiley reward! Well Done to all of the children who earnt their place on the reward and to those 10 children that filled their charts first to earn the silver award! Lots of us learnt the importance of listening to instructions today!

What did you enjoy Year 4?

Miss Longmore

5 Responses to Smiley Reward!

1. 0272013zg says:

I loved the smiley award but the bad thing was we were very bad at listening so everyone tried their best. We needed to go Back touch the fence and come back. It was so fun and amazing. I can’t believe it was the best!
    If you weren’t in you need to be in it is very fun and enjoyable!!!

2. Alizah says:

I loved it because it was fun it was like a mystery like how to get to the other side of the bridge (it was not real it was just blocks not little ones big ones).

3. Alizah says:

4. 0272013mm says:

I loved the smiley award was so cool and fantastic because it so much funnnnnnn!!!

5. Husna says:

We had to work as a team. My favourite game was when we had to get from one crate to another by just using a wooden plank. It was so fun!