Spellathon!

Well done to our Spellathon superstars!

Well done to everybody who spent time learning their spellings and practising so they could raise money for charity. 

A special well done to these children who got 28, 29 or 30 out of 30 spellings – what an achievement!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Spellathon!

1. Rayhan says:

I think the spellthon was challenging and my score is 24/30.

2. Aleksandr says:

The spellethon was challenging but I managed to get thirty out of thirty it took a long time to learn my spellings but I tried hard.

3. Daniyal says:

Today was the spellathon and I got 30/30. Some words were really hard like knowledge but some words were strate forwards like sister ,small and often. After five words we checked with our nosey neighbour

4. Hayden says:

I made myself proud by getting a good score. The way I did it was practise.

5. Alena says:

Today was the best day ever. It was the best day ever because it was the Spellathon! I was really nervous. My score was 30 out of 30. Some words were very challenging but I managed to spell them. Loads of people in my English class got thirty out of thirty. The people who got thirty ( like me) got… two gold box prizes.

6. Molly says:

Today we did our Spellathon and I got 30 out of 30, I couldn’t believe it! When the Spellathon started I was so nervous and most of my friends got 30 out of 30. If we got 28 29 or 30 we could get two gold box prizes from Mrs Thompson and I got sweets. Mrs Javice would also give us a prize if we got 30 out of 30.

7. Iman says:

When I did the spellathon I got 30 /30 then I got a gold box prize from Mrs Thompson. I practiced at home everyday when I got time.

8. Megan says:

Everybody had a good score! I think we have raised lots of money. Would you do a Spellathon.

9. Aleksandr says:

The spellathon was fun and exiting I’m wondering which prize I will get?

10. Morrall says:

Fantastic work. Ben worked really hard practising his spellings too. We were very proud of him when he came home with 30/30. He certainly enjoyed the candy cane prize that received from Miss King. Yummy! 😀