Attendance Reward – Milkshake Party!

This afternoon, we enjoyed our milkshake party with snacks! We all enjoyed mixing our own milkshakes – choosing from chocolate, strawberry or banana – and using our flavoured straws to drink them!

We won this for five weeks above our attendance target. Well done everybody!

Keep coming to school every day on time at 8:40am.

23 thoughts on “Attendance Reward – Milkshake Party!

1. Today its the milkshake party with snacks chocolate milkshake and banana milkshake and strawberry milkshake and chocolate eggs to eat and Im so excited!

2. I am really looking forward for are attendance award with milkshake (with snacks) and where having some biscuits from Christmas and were having cremea chocolate eggs and I love creame eggs.

3. I am really looking forward to our attendance award with milkshakes and lots of snacks and were having cream eggs and also I love cream eggs

4. I don’t believe that it’s……………………chocolate milkshake. Let me say our attendance award Milk shake party (WITH SNACKS). Eshal

5. My favourite flavour milkshake was the banana milkshake with the chocolate straw. It was the best attendance reward in the whole school. My reward was the first in the whole school.
    I really enjoyed the milkshake party.

6. My favourite milkshake was strawberry with the chocolate straw! It was the best attendance award in the whole school!

7. I like the milkshake party, because I liked the movie with the snakes and milkshake!It was very fun,and it was funny from the movie and thank you for the fun party Miss Thompson from Abdullah