Attendance Reward – Milkshake Party!

This afternoon, we enjoyed our milkshake party with snacks! We all enjoyed mixing our own milkshakes – choosing from chocolate, strawberry or banana – and using our flavoured straws to drink them!

We won this for five weeks above our attendance target. Well done everybody!

Keep coming to school every day on time at 8:40am.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Attendance Reward – Milkshake Party!

1. Rayhan says:

I can’t believe that we’re having a milkshake party (with snacks). Best attendance reward ever!!!

2. Levi says:

Today its the milkshake party with snacks chocolate milkshake and banana milkshake and strawberry milkshake and chocolate eggs to eat and Im so excited!

3. Rayhan says:

I can’t wait to drink the milkshakes, they look so delicious!

4. Sana says:

I am really excited about the milkshake party because their is chocolate, strawberry and banana.

5. Joshua says:

I am really looking forward for are attendance award with milkshake (with snacks) and where having some biscuits from Christmas and were having cremea chocolate eggs and I love creame eggs.

6. Pedro says:

I am really looking forward to our attendance award with milkshakes and lots of snacks and were having cream eggs and also I love cream eggs

7. Lorenzo says:

I live milkshake app..le is My favourite. My favourite food to eat is cheese

8. Daniyal says:

We have earned our attendance reward MILKSHAKE party with snacks

9. Mirella says:

I am excited for the milkshake party WITH SNACKS

10. Eshal says:

I don’t believe that it’s……………………chocolate milkshake. Let me say our attendance award Milk shake party (WITH SNACKS). Eshal

11. Megan says:

I can’t wait to have this attendance award. There are lots of stuff to have.

12. Thomas says:

I really enjoyed it because I had fun it was the best day we had milkshake

13. Brooklyn says:

Yum yum

14. Mirella says:

I like milkshake because it tasty and I really like it.

15. Izaan says:

I like milkshake party because i like it with strawberry and chocolate because it tastes same.

16. Joshua says:

I really enjoyed are milkshake party with snacks and I had chocolate I had popcorn chrips and chocolate biscutes.

17. Alena says:

My favourite flavour milkshake was the banana milkshake with the chocolate straw. It was the best attendance reward in the whole school. My reward was the first in the whole school.
    I really enjoyed the milkshake party.

18. Sana says:

My favourite milkshake was strawberry with the chocolate straw! It was the best attendance award in the whole school!

19. Abdullah says:

I like the milkshake party, because I liked the movie with the snakes and milkshake!It was very fun,and it was funny from the movie and thank you for the fun party Miss Thompson from Abdullah

20. Eesa says:

I had chocolate and strawberry milkshake and it was really delicious

21. Daniyal says:

I really enjoyed the milkshake party I had chocolate and banana ! Also I had chocolate straw

22. Thomas says:

Yum yum yum yum yum yum