Artist Workshop

This week, we have all been working with the artist again! We have all been at different times but we have all had a turn.

We have enjoyed creating new sculptures which are going to go on display very soon outside our classrooms.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Artist Workshop

1. Levi says:

The artist was so nice because the guy helped all the children and he was very kind and
    I enjoyed it on Wednesday.

2. Levi says:

Year five did the big crane with us and the artist put us in groups and we put glue on the tissue paper and we stuck it on.

3. Shero says:

I loved this place because I didn’t know how Stone Age live, now I know how to live in the Stone Age with my friends and do fire making.

4. Izaan says:

I like the artist because I like the instructions.

5. Aleksandr says:

The artist workshop was hard but it also was fun I had a hard time doing the gluing part my hands got sticky.

6. Molly says:

The artist was amazing and his name was Tim. This is the second time that he has come in and this time we did a display about the LS Lowery.

7. Thomas says:

I liked the artist was amazing and his name was Tim. This is the second time that he has come in and this time we did a display about the LS Lowerty.

8. Thomas says:

I liked the artist was amazing and his name was Tim. This is the second time that has come in and this time we did a display about the LS Lowerty.

9. Thomas says:

I liked the artist was so amazing.