Smiley Reward

We have all enjoyed our smiley reward today – the pantomime! We watched a brilliant performance of ‘Beauty and the Beast.’

Well done to everybody in Year 3T who earned their reward – I am so proud of you! What was your favourite part?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Smiley Reward

1. Megan says:

The smile reward was really good because it was funny and we got to shout.

2. Meerab says:

I’m so exited to have another one hope teachers have a great time I liked it

3. Megan says:

I wish I could watch it again because it the best smile reward ever.It is better than Peter Pan. I love Beauty and the beast the movie but I love the smile reward better.My favourite character was Belly and the beast.

4. Megan says:

I think the funniest is Mrs Pot because had a craze hair.

5. Rayhan says:

I loved the pantomime. It was the best pantomime ever. My favourite part was when the beast came.

6. Megan says:

I don’t like Gaston because he is mean and nasty. I like the beast because since he had been turn to a beast he was is now nice.

7. Sana says:

I don’t like Gaston because he is mean and nasty . I like scamper because is not mean and nasty. I don’t like the beast because he is scary and nasty.

8. Aleksandr says:

I enjoyed the pantomime because there was a witch and a beast.

9. Levi says:

I liked the pantomine because I like beauty and the beasts because it was funny
    and miss moore were doing a funny dance and the lady and man got married .

10. Mirella says:

I liked pantomime.

11. Eshal says:

That was the best thing in my life. THE best thing in the WHOLE UNIVERS!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU DO I BET IT TAKS THE SCHOOL BUDGET.

12. Alena says:

My favourite part was when Gaston and that joker was dancing and when Gaston kept on hitting and smacking the funny joker.
    By Alena
    Class 3T

13. Molly says:

The beauty and the beast pantomime was so cool ! My favorite part was when Gaston the mean person was dancing around , singing and hitting the joker the joker was the funny person. My favorite character is the Beast because he is nice to Belle.The character that I don’t like is Gaston because he sent Belle the wrong direction to go somewhere and he was nasty to Belle.

14. Lydia says:

I loved the smiley award it was so funny. I liked the part when Lumier kept telling the beast to “chill his beans,” It was BRILLIANT thank you Mrs Harvey for the AMAZING show. I absolutely loved the show. Can we have another pantomime soon?

15. Pedro says:

I liked the smiley reward because it was a great pantimine

16. Izaan says:

I liked the smiley reward it was a great panotmime

17. Iman says:

I loved the pantomime because Belle had a fluffy and cute little pet not in the movie.

18. Mirella says:

I like PE