Year 4’s trip to Chester!

On Friday we went on our first trip of the year to Chester! We all had so much fun and learnt so many more amazing facts about the Romans! We visited the museum where we got to experience life in the Roman times by going underground a real excavation site! We also got to march around the streets of Chester, visited the amphitheatre, watch a gladiator battle (between the teachers!) and experience what would happen if you lost! What was your favourite part of the day Year 4?

Here are some pictures from the day:

Miss Longmore

9 Responses to Year 4’s trip to Chester!

1. farah dakri says:

I liked the trip it was fun and a bit scary as well. My favourite part was when we marched round the museum to the gardens. I learnt a lot about the romans and how they lived in the past.Was it fun Miss Longmore

2. 0272013ac3 says:

I really enjoyed this trip it was so amazing I would like to go again

3. Alizah says:

I really enjoyed the trip so much and I really loved it I really. My favourite part was when we weared the Roman armour and the Roman soldier was kindly giving us shields everyone shields. I loved seeing mosaic because all the mosaics are very beautiful.

4. 0272013ch says:

I was in Miss Longmores group on the school trip so I know what happened and it was and really fun.

5. 0272013ch says:

I loved the school trip because it was really funny when Miss barenet and Mr smith battled with the swords what the roman gave them.

6. Fatima says:

My favourite bit was when we went back in time because it let us now the feeling how romans felt.

Things we should be thankful about stuff we don’t have to be thankful about
    Trips (privilege). Someone not being your friend
    Smiley reward (also privilege). Someone being mean
    Poets coming (fun). Someone push in the line

7. 0272013gp says:

Wow looks like great fun! Did you have fun because 4m did?

8. Husna says:

I was really excited but quite nervous. I didn’t expect it to be that amazing!

9. Hina says:

I liked the trip Iwas a bit scared at first but it was fun .It was really educational and I learned a lots about the Romans in the past