Smiley Reward!

We really loved this half terms smiley reward! We had to work together as a team and some of the activities were really tricky. Well done everyone for filling your smiley chart, meaning you could take part in this fantastic opportunity.

What was your favourite part?

Miss Longmore

12 Responses to Smiley Reward!

1. farah dakri says:

I really enjoyed it and my favourite part was inside. We learnt that you don’t always win.Would you like to do it Miss longmore?

2. 0272013mm1 says:

It was fun the soldier said it was a game the girls was in the right direction the boy s was I n the left direction so The girls Need to get the golf ball in the pipes. The boys had to get the plank and not touch the flow it was impossible and we figer it out and the boys when.

3. Mischa says:

I thought it was really fun and amazing. I thought Inflatable Course was fun. Trickiest thing was the running game and you had to do A really cool dab and the plank super super super difficult to do even harder than the running race game this this was the best smile award ever better then the climbing wall this is the best school ever I wouldn’t like to go anywere else

4. 0272013kg1 says:

I thought this was a really good day today because it was a good exercise corse for kids. The trickiest thing was when we did the plank .

5. 0272013fd says:

That was the best trip ever!I really enjoyed when we went to the amphitheater and when Miss Longmore and Miss White had a battle.Miss White had her head chopped off!

6. husnain ali says:

I thought it really hard to put the wooden plank it must be even more harder for the real army.

7. 0272012ng says:

You guys must have had so much fun because year 5 did! πŸ™‚

by Nathan year 5

8. Fatima says:

I really liked it. Inside let us know that if you lose you don’t lose your life or get eaten we just take that we losed plus we all liked it. Outside showed us that that we have to use team work to do stuff ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍. I enjoyed the inside more because it was kind of like a bouncy castle and I have never been on one.

9. 0272013fd says:

It was the coolist thing ever i wish i could do it all day.I FAVOURITE PART was the running course because we could actually do the DAB. IT WAS AMAZING!I did not like the plank one because it was so hard to get it to the other side so nobody won.I miss the camp fitness training.

10. 0272013gp says:

Did you enjoy it because 4m did?

11. Husna says:

Inside the hall was a giant inflatable and it was great to play in! I would love to do it again. Would you?

12. Daniel says:

It was very fun and at the end you was out of breath!