The Best Bits of Year 3T

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The Best Bits of Year 3T

1. Daniel says:

I really liked the fun food chef.

2. 0272013fd says:

My favourite part in year 3 was when we let the rocket launch and landed on the roof

3. 0272013kg1 says:

My favourite part of year 3 was the fun food chef because I loved eating food and trying new things.

4. Lewis says:

Well done Daniel. 16 times round – amazing

5. Husna says:

The best thing about year three was when we did the Fun Food Chef because we got to make Egyptian food. Also I liked launching the rockets.

6. Karima says:

I hope everyone has enjoyed Yr3 (3T) and enjoyed the video. Oh I also forgot…
    I will miss Yr3 but also have fun in 4L just as the same as Yr3.

7. Harvey says:

My favourite bit of year 3 was the zulu dancers came in because they were funny and they did backflips

8. Sukayna says:

My best part in year 3 was when the zulu dancers came in. It was very fun

9. Mrs Thompson says:

This video has been created totally by the children! They have chosen the photos, the music and the video style. Well done, Year 3T – we’ve had an amazing year!

• Husna's Mummy says:

Thankyou so much Mrs Thompson for everything you have done this year for the class and the school. You’ve done an amazing job teaching and helping the children .

10. Husna's Mummy says:

The video is amazing, thankyou well done class!

11. Husnain ali says:

I will miss year 3 I learned so much from Mrs Thompson and miss king they were the best teachers. my best bit in year 3 was when I visited the science and industry museum, learning about the pulleys and gears and how to make one this was very interesting and I will never forget it. All the smiley rewards and fun times we had during lesson times and the after school cubs I will always remember that.

• Husnain ali mum says:

What a lovely video to watch and see all the children looking grown up and ready for year 4, you can see all the hard work the children have been doing they are all lovely memories and makes me very happy to see.
      thanks to Mrs Thompson and miss king for all the hard work and teaching the children much appreciated and once again many Thanks.

12. Karima says:

My favourite part is making lots friends and enjoying
    myself.(Also meeting my special teacher!)

13. Husna says:

3T is an amazing class and I will miss it very much.
    Mrs Thompson has been an fantastic teacher during the year.

14. Husnain ali says:

I will miss year three the thing I will never forget is when we made the most yummiest Egyptian food ever with the fantastic fun food chef but I am now looking forward to year 4.