Eid Mubarak!

Today we have had a mini Eid celebration in school!

We enjoyed sharing our experiences of celebrations. We looked at the British Value of ‘tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs’, as we all discussed different celebrations in our lives and our cultures.

Tell me some of your experiences, Year 3!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Eid Mubarak!

1. Fatima says:

On Eid we get money called Eidee it is very nice to get this it is like presents but we also get presents .

2. 0272013mm says:

I loved eid because we got to see all my friends and after we eat food.

3. Husna says:

Last Eid I got dressed and went to my grandma’s house. Then I went to my aunties house and while I was there I went to Alizah’s house (my friend). At the end of the day I went to my other grandma’s house.

4. Mace says:

Eid is celebrated by Muslims and it is a celebration.

5. Rayyan says:

Eid is the best. I love other celebrations as well. Today we are doing a mini eid party. Eid is a Muslim celebration. All Muslims gather up and celebrate. If you are lucky you might get a bouncy castle.

6. Shakir says:

I love Eid because I have so much nice stuff and I go to Eid with my cousin.

7. Harvey says:

Eid is like Christmas to muslims and it is special.

8. 0272013zg says:

I love Eid because you get prizes and money but we say no thank you.

9. Sukayna says:

On Eid l got lots of presents . I got a new lipbam . I had a blue dress and silver shoes .

10. Mischa says:

If I celebrated Eid I would love ❤️ the mendhi and dresses.

11. Mohamed says:

In Eid I went to the Mosque and prayed but I came late so I waited and it finished and I said Eid Mubarak. I went to my friends house and one of them give me a water gun. It was really big. Eid mubarak

12. 0272013fd says:

I am enjoying our little Eid party at school. Eid is a celebration after Ramadan. I hope everyone enjoyed Eid.

13. Husnain-Ali says:

I enjoy Eid because I can play with my family and friends we also eat rice pudding it is delicious and tasty.☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️

14. Karima says:

If l was celebrated Eid l would eat the delicious food and enjoy the praying!

15. Alizah says:

At home I celebrate Eid and I got balloons to celebrate Eid and I got lots of sweets. My family gave me some money because it was Eid and I went to the park. I also played in my garden with Husna because I saw her.

16. Husnain-Ali says:

On eid we go to the mosque, we pray to Allah and we listen to a speech on this very special day.☺☺☺☺

• Husnain Ali mum says:

That’s very true husnain Ali mummy has to wake u up early on eid day so that you don’t miss out on all the days special events.
      Husnain loves to meet all his cousins and play lots of games with them and have plenty of fun.
      The day never ends and all husnain likes to do is enjoy with family.

17. Harvey B says:

If I celebrated eid I would enjoy all of the fun and praying

18. Husna's Mummy says:

Aaaw sounds like everyone had lots of fun!

19. Husna's Mummy says:

Husna nearly had a ttummy ache from all the treats and sweets she ate! She really enjoyed herself xx

20. Husna says:

Eid is great to celebrate because you get to see all your relatives.