- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My hobby is a flower girl because she wears a pink , pretty dress.
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My favourite hobby is martial arts. I like martial arts because it makes me feel active.
- on Music I love music because it is a good talent to learn. It is really fun because you get to play all the…
- on Music I love music because I got to sit on a donut.
- on Safer Internet Day 2018 You need to tell an adult before you go on the internet. So you can stay safe and not get sad online…
Tag Archives: workshop
Today we have taken part in our half termly smiley reward! We loved learning how to juggle with scarves and balls, move the Diablo and balance feathers on our arms, hands and chins! Ross talked to us about finding our … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in a workshop with a sculpture artist! We worked in two groups. Tim helped us to create part of a whole school sculpture project. He showed us how to use masking tape to stick two … Continue reading
Today, we have enjoyed a fantastic workshop all about the Stone Age! Mr and Mrs Trevor came into school with some artefacts to teach us all about what life was like in the Stone Age. We worked as archaeologists to … Continue reading
Today, we have enjoyed a healthy living workshop with Andrea from A Life! We worked with 3K and had lots of different activities to choose from, including about healthy eating, salt, sugar, brushing our teeth and getting enough exercise. In … Continue reading
Well done to all of Year 3T, who earned enough smileys to go to their first Smiley Reward of Year 3 – the Military Boot Camp! We had lots of fun with the army men teaching us lots of physical … Continue reading