- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? Hobby day was amazing because I got to tell every body about my hobby. If we were all the same like…
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? There are lots of girls at brownies so we have groups and they are: badgers, hedgehogs and rabbits .
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My hobby is a flower girl because she wears a pink , pretty dress.
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My favourite hobby is martial arts. I like martial arts because it makes me feel active.
- on Music I love music because it is a good talent to learn. It is really fun because you get to play all the…
Tag Archives: whole school priorities
We have been completing lots of writing over the last few weeks, and we have been focusing on cross-curricular writing, which is one of our whole school priorities. Mrs Thompson’s English group have written a persuasive argument to argue why … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, are working hard this year to help lots of children work at Greater Depth in maths. One way we are doing this is by helping them to tackle reasoning problems. Have a go at these problems, Year … Continue reading