- on Jabberwock :) I like how you expressed your opinion in this lesson! But do you agree that Lewis Carroll has bee…
- on PE When we played pass the frog it was easy at first but then it got difficult. There second game we pl…
- on Jabberwock I don't like the Jabberwocky because some words are not real and it doesn't make sense! I DON'T like…
- on Jabberwock When we designed the Jabberwock I loved it
- on Jabberwock I really enjoyed today because it was so much fun and we had to design our Jabberwock today!
Tag Archives: reading
Today, Mrs Thompson’s English group has been reading ‘Jabberwocky’ by Lewis Carroll. We talked about the made up words and had a go at deciding what we thought they meant. We realised that the poet has chosen words that are … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed celebrating World Book Day! We have taken part in lots of book related activities including writing book reviews. Tell me about your favourite books and why you like them.
Our current class novel is ‘The Lost Happy Endings’ by Carol Ann Duffy and Jane Ray. We have been doing lots of work related to our class novel, and written some our own magical stories. Tell me what you think … Continue reading
Every year, our school chooses key priorities to help our school get better. This year, one of the areas we want to improve is how we use our English and Maths skills in other subjects and across our curriculum. Today, … Continue reading