- on Our Healthy Desserts When everyone made their fruit desserts they all looked scrumptious
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf If you are a person that got a hole in one well done!
- on Our Healthy Desserts I love the videos you have made of our fruit dessert, it is a great video Mrs Thompson
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf had lots of fun today because we done crazy golf !It doesn't matter if you lose you don't need to cr…
- on Jabberwock The Jabberwocky poem was not good because the story does not make sense and it was really , really s…
Tag Archives: photos
Today we have created our own healthy desserts! We designed our desserts and then we followed our designs to make them. Here is a selection of what we made: Would you like to eat our desserts?
Today, we have taken part in some teamwork games in PE! We enjoyed playing Pass the Frog, where we could only use certain body parts to pass the ball around our team circle. We also worked as a team to … Continue reading
We love Art in Year 3! We have completed some Stone Age cave paintings using watercolours and pencil. First, we researched different cave paintings that have been found all around the world from the Stone Age. Then we developed our … Continue reading
In Year 3T, we love Computing! These first two weeks, we are working on online safety, including how to communicate safely and respectfully online. Over the rest of this half term, we will be building on our coding skills by … Continue reading
This afternoon, we enjoyed our milkshake party with snacks! We all enjoyed mixing our own milkshakes – choosing from chocolate, strawberry or banana – and using our flavoured straws to drink them! We won this for five weeks above our … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed the Military Boot Camp! We played lots of team building games and enjoyed racing on the inflatable assault course! Well done to everybody who earned their place at this smiley reward due to hard work and … Continue reading
Well done to our Spellathon superstars! Well done to everybody who spent time learning their spellings and practising so they could raise money for charity. A special well done to these children who got 28, 29 or 30 out of … Continue reading
This week, we have all been working with the artist again! We have all been at different times but we have all had a turn. We have enjoyed creating new sculptures which are going to go on display very soon … Continue reading
We had an amazing time learning about how people lived in the Stone Age! We learned how to make a fire, how to fire a bow and arrow, and how to build a shelter. We even had time to cook … Continue reading